A must have for space limited dwellers. Also quite a breakthrough in design. So, design-lovers might want to get one for the fun of experience it on a first-hand basis.
Main features of this circular kitchen from clever circular kitchen:
1. Relocate-able kitchen, complete with all its facilities.
2. For conviniecen: bottom unit can rotate 180 degrees and top units can rotate 360 degrees.
3. It’s lockable and close-able so you don’t have to show cluttler to your guests.
4. It encorporates its own lighting, electrical sockets and water disposal system.
5. Generous space that “contains the equivalent of twelve cupboards from a conventional kitchen”
6. Can fit for built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, microwafe, coffe machine, cook-top, range-hood.
7. Designed by Alfred Averbeck.
8. Priced between $6,500 – $15,000.