I have been using T-Mobile for $59.99 per month. The reason that I stayed with T-Mobile for so long is that I like their GSM network so I can send text message (SMS) internationally. Now that my contract has expired, however I am looking for a better deal for my wireless subscription to save money, especially on the recurring monthly bills such as cellphone service.
Anyway, I have been shopping for a new phone and found that the SERO plan from Sprint to be the best deal.
For $29.99 per month, you get:
- 500 minutes anytime
- Unlimited nights and weekends starting 7 PM.
- Unlimited Text messaging for domestic (very cool)
- Unlimited Data and Internet Surfing (very, very cool, as Sprint has broadband speed capability).
Normally this Sprint plan will cost over $70.00 per month if you sign up from normal plan. So you could potentially save around $40.00 per month, annually $480.00
And by the way, Sprint has 30-days return guarantee. Please do let me know or comment if you have or know of a better deal for wireless service.
How to sign up:
1) Visit http://www.sprint.com/sero
2) For referral email, enter email@example.com
3) Enter your zipcode
PS. You want to ensure that your current contract with your carrier has ended, otherwise there maybe a termination fee charged.
Thanks to Fatwallet and fellow, blogger for sharing this info.