All photo by Jasper Juinen/Getty Images Europe
Bakerella created this sweet pink cupcakes tower for a first communion celebration. I just think it’s a very lovely creation, bakerella mentioned to be inspired by Martha Stewart’s Wedding Magazine (spring 09):
please visit her post here to find out bout the making of that beautiful cupcake tower. Isn’t it lovely?
This wedding is glamorous from every way starting from the lavishly decorated wedding cake with more than 10 tiers making its own statement by its elegant placement from floor to ceiling covered with white flowers – looks like white roses.
Then followed by the altar decoration for the blessing ceremony – it’s just marvelous. Who make all this happen? You must be wondering if this is a top notch celebrity wedding party and event. Indeed this all happen “halfway across the world” as Roseanne Dela stated in weddingbells’ blog.
This Jakarta based wedding in Indonesia decorated by a very talented event and floral designer name Nefianto Setiono famously known as Nefi. I am a big fan of Preston Bailey but to be honest Nefi is really creative and when you really come to see his portfolio you’ll be blown away by his innovative decorations.
And who made all this wonderful event into a beautiful memory to enable all of us to share with each other?
Thanks to David from Axioo Photography – one of a kind photographer with a unique twist that will never bore you. His innovative angle and humorous approach truly made a lasting memory in a sweet way.
Summer is quite my favorite season because I love the warmth weather. However in some countries like Autralia June and July is the reverse it’s winter season there. So for a place like Australia, where the Summer comes in December (and in some places even filled with giant flies species) then perhaps an indoor deck might be a real treat to get a comfort over such situation. The picture above showing a deck ussage in an indoor environment. Sometimes when we think of a deck we often think of it as an outdoor component. However if you see the above celebrity’s house’s inddor deck room then you will see how it can make a nice transitional room between indoor and outdoor spaces.
I didn’t even know that my pet in pet society can even poo. Until I leave my pet unattended and suddenly when I went back to my screen I saw a pile of brown stuff. I was so worried at first cuz when I clicked it went away and turned into a coin but I learnt later that if my pet’s hygine level fall below 40% even when flies aren’t around the pet can still throw away excess stuff =)
Anyhow I saw this rainbow poo and golden poo in petsocietyanonymous.com, so they really exist:
I am still trying to make my own pet poo gold or rainbow. If you would like to try to make some poo please follow these steps:
1. Make your pet dirty by not washing or soaping it. If your pet’s hygiene level falls bellow 40% or if it has flies around it then you’re more likely to have a poo soon.
2. If you want to make it poo quicker try to keep your pet full and happy.
3. Another way to make it happen quicker drag your pet to an empty room where there’s no toys, dolls or any objects that the pet can play with and where there’s no bath tub (because it can jump and cleanse it self hence your hygiene level won’t go down because your pet will never be dirty this way) and no furniture (because if it is seating or sleeping it won’t poo)
4. I also heard that if you have too many poo (3 poos in chest/room/house) then your pet won’t poo anymore, so try to clean up after yourself – you may press the poo it will disappear and turn into 1 pet society coin or you may click chest first before you click on the poo to drag the poo into a chest and give it to a friend of drag it to recycle bin it will earn you 8 eco points.
5. As far as golden poo or rainbow poo I heard that depends on luck, so keep trying!
above is a picture of regular poo.
Look at the above picture? Can you believe that’s real? It’s hard to believe so especially for someone very familiar with photoshop and computer imaging technology. I thought it must be a photoshop picture at first, but indeed it’s for real.
A 22 years old Art student, Sara Watson spray painted a battered Skoda Fabia to match the car park and entrance to her art studio. She finished this project in three weeks.
If this is a little hard to believe try to look again closer to the details in the picture above. It takes time to appreciate art but this one certainly quite a unique piece of sculptural landscape piece of art. Now I wonder how will it look from another angle? I assume it certainly wouldn’t render that perfect see through illusion effect.