1. Save pictures and images from the web
Simply touch and hold an image (it’ll automatically save inside your camera album) or choose copy to paste into an MMS or email.
2. Customize your iPhone wallpaper
You may pick 2 wallpaper for iPhone. One is for your lock screen and the other is for your home screen.
1. go to settings and choose wallpaper
2. click the lock and home screen
3. pick either wallpaper or camera roll
4. then tap on a picture you’d like to use
5. it’ll prompt you to set/cancel > choose set
6. and next it’ll prompt you either set it for lock screen only or home screen only or for both > pick one option then you’re all set
3. Send multiple pictures at one time through email/MMS
Step by step guide:
1. Go to your camera roll until you see all your thumbnail pictures
2. then click the bottom left “foward” icon and start tapping on pictures you want to select and iPhone will display check mark icon on each of the chosen one
3. then press “share” button or “copy” button (when you choose copy nothing happen but you can go to your email and then tap and choose paste all your selected pictures will be paste there) and if you choose share you get to choose between email or MMS
Tips: when you select more than 5 pictures one button may be disabled either “share” or “copy” depending on your iPhone OS, here on my phone I showed that if I selected more than 5 and less than 10 I have my “share” button active by my “copy” button disabled in some may be the other way around. And if you choose share above 5 and below 10 pictures the email option is gone only left me with MMS option. The trick is to just copy after 5 items and do multi tasking menu choose email app and paste in then do multi tasking menu again and back to camera and select more then copy and back to email again to paste it.
4. How to do multitasking in iPhone and lock screen orientation
Whenever you are inside the app or from your home screen simply double click the iPhone home button to bring up the multitasking interface.
You may swipe to the left to see more running applications or you may swipe to the right to see the lock screen orientation and iPod menu. For multitasking just tap on any app you want to switch into and to close the app from running tap and hold on any app until the negative (-) sign appear and then you can click on this (-) sign to close an app form running. And to do portrait orientation lock simply swipe to the right and tap the portrait orientation lock once to turn on and again to turn off.
5. How to do screen capture on iPhone
One of the most useful tip I discovered from a co-worker when I first got my iPhone 3G. Indeed it’s very simple but it’s not intuitive for a person to discover it unless they were told or read about it.
Press the sleep/wake button on the top right hand side of your iPhone together at the same time as pressing the home button to generate a screen shot of the current screen you’re viewing.
iPhone screen capture is so cool it works to capture moving things such as game, video, or screen transition (although you gotta be pretty fast) below are some samples of my screen captures.
Don’t forget to checkout more iPhone tips, I’ll continue to add more tip and tricks. As I unfold I’ll continue to blog about these in sequence so be sure to check up-coming part 02, part 03, and so on.