* Build custom app that connect directly to external hardware accessories (i.e. blood pressure monitor)
* Landscape mode keyboard
* Search capability in mail
* New calendar support
* Voice recognition to help user dial by voice or type note by voice.
interesting find for app store facts from tastyblogsnack:
* 25,000 apps in the App Store.
* 98% apps were approved in 7 days or less. There have been more than
* Over 800 million downloads of all apps total in just 8 months
Now Beta is available for developer but others will have to wait till summer.
here’s the video summary: