Rudolph the red nose raindeer costum:
Archive for the ‘game’ Category
I have been testing this for a while and it works… so I wish to share it with all of you…
just to keep it low though otherwise the developer might banned this method again.
first of you should have a friend whom you can trust to trade with otherwise it won’t work
so here’s how it’s gonna work:
buy a mystery box – open it – don’t like it – then press refresh (F5)
by luck sometime this mystery box will remain unopened after you refresh it will be a mystery box still sitting inside the chest. And if you open it again it will give you that same item that you dislike so you have to gift that mystery box to that someone you trusted and that person upon will receive this gift in their doorstep. That person can open it an if dislike the item press refresh again and it will be in front of their doorstep again and can open it again and will render a new item.
so you can trade mystery boxes with trusted friends and it will make sure you get the item you want
some items from GMB may have big resale value such as 999 coins so good luck on that
for item references please refer to: pet society database.
I didn’t even know that my pet in pet society can even poo. Until I leave my pet unattended and suddenly when I went back to my screen I saw a pile of brown stuff. I was so worried at first cuz when I clicked it went away and turned into a coin but I learnt later that if my pet’s hygine level fall below 40% even when flies aren’t around the pet can still throw away excess stuff =)
Anyhow I saw this rainbow poo and golden poo in petsocietyanonymous.com, so they really exist:
I am still trying to make my own pet poo gold or rainbow. If you would like to try to make some poo please follow these steps:
1. Make your pet dirty by not washing or soaping it. If your pet’s hygiene level falls bellow 40% or if it has flies around it then you’re more likely to have a poo soon.
2. If you want to make it poo quicker try to keep your pet full and happy.
3. Another way to make it happen quicker drag your pet to an empty room where there’s no toys, dolls or any objects that the pet can play with and where there’s no bath tub (because it can jump and cleanse it self hence your hygiene level won’t go down because your pet will never be dirty this way) and no furniture (because if it is seating or sleeping it won’t poo)
4. I also heard that if you have too many poo (3 poos in chest/room/house) then your pet won’t poo anymore, so try to clean up after yourself – you may press the poo it will disappear and turn into 1 pet society coin or you may click chest first before you click on the poo to drag the poo into a chest and give it to a friend of drag it to recycle bin it will earn you 8 eco points.
5. As far as golden poo or rainbow poo I heard that depends on luck, so keep trying!
above is a picture of regular poo.
How do you find out what items are in pet society’s red mystery box (RMB), blue mystery box (BMB) or gold mystery box (GMB)? Well this website called pet society database (www.kogaweb.net) brought to you by pet society fans. This website enable you to see all kinds of pet society items, they listed it by store categories such as furnitures, clothes, D.I.Y, others, miscellaneous (mystery boxes and eco prizes are under this category). It’s such a useful one for other pet society fans out there especially for collectors and traders. here’s a snap shot of their site:
Remember they list the retail price of each items and note to let you know whether this item available in store or in mystery boxes or in eco prizes here’s some useful tip:
RMB = red mystery box (retail for 50 resale for 16)
BMB = blue mystery box (retail for 200 resale for 66)
GMB = gold mystery box (retail for 500 resale for 166)
SEP = Small Eco Prize (10,000 eco points)
MEP = Medium Eco Prize (20,000 eco points)
LEP = Large Eco Prize (30,000 eco points)
*pet’s poo can earn you 8 eco points so if you don’t bathe your pet you may collect poo and throw it to the recycle bin =)
usually resale items in pet society is 1/3 (one third) from the original retail value of the item
for example “Luscious Lips Lounger” is priced at 20,000 coins the resale value is 6,666 coins
most of the highest mystery box icon’s resale value is at 999 coins because the retail price is 3,000 (you may find such of this item in GMB)
when I see item listings in pet society mystery boxes I tend to lean toward the GMB more…
I know this sounds ridiculous because most ppl say that you can get better resale value and make profit from the RMB, but items listed under RMB highest retail only reach to 200 while the GMB highest retail reach to 3,000 that means in RMB will be 200:3=66 hence 66-50=16 (I can only make 16 coins profit top) while in GMB will be 3000:3=999 hence 999-500=499 (I can make 499 profit if I am lucky enough) aside from this GMB has more appealing items for collectors =)
It’d be my dream if the BANK in petsociety work like real BANK that can give interest and do mutual fund type of investment or Certificate Deposit. When I first saw the recycle bin feature I was so happy cuz I thought HEY I can recycle all my items and I will get 10,000 coins to cash out – due to my clumsiness I miss to read that it actually cashing out an eco prize (eco items) and I realize this when I already put till up to 2,000 recycle points into the bin. Out of my curiousity I did research and found out what these eco items will be and here’s the result from joycediaz’s blog:
so if you’re into getting these items you have to be aware that their real prices really are half of the value written because 1 pet society coins roughly will get you 2 eco coins. And the trick to do is to buy Mystery Boxes especially the small ones and hoping you’ll get something of value and you recycle it a small 50 coins mystery box can earn you up to 400 eco coins, so you’ll be saving even more to get the eco item you want. And another tip your pet’s poo can earn you one coin but if you decide to recycle that poo it’ll earn you 8 recycle points. However if it’s money you want eco items can’t help much because joycediaz’s blog mentioned:
small eco box = 833 sell back price
medium eco box = 1666 sell back price
big eco box 2499 = sell back price
well with that in mind we really need a bank that works like a bank – we put our coins then we can earn interest over time it’s like recycle bin but cash it out in pet-society coins =)
I really hope this message reach the game developer cuz we all want to play for fun and they can earn money buy putting commercials on the game rather than charging us – really! I read on BBC news that they are making money from average user that usually spend $7-$22 dollars monthly on pet society, with 3 million daily users and totaling of 20 million pet society users they ought to be making enough to give us a nice bank features – cuz not everyone is a spender.
This game from facebook can really make even adult like me become addicted! I enjoyed to play during my leisure time. The idea is very basic: it is like tamagotchi idea of owning a virtual pet. A virtual pet needs feeding, bathing and spending fun time with you. As the owner aside from doing those duties, you can also buy things for your virtual pet such as clothing, furniture, etc. Your virtual pet has a house with different rooms that will be added as you gain paw points and level-up. Bellow are two screen shots sample of two different rooms and the pet: one called the garden room and the other is the bedroom, thanks to the player who has provided this pictures in Playfish forum.
This game start making me a pet society addict when I feel the challenge to raise more money in order to buy things sometimes special items that available only during certain week (i.e. valentine’s week, special this week’s item, etc). I know it is really hard to raise money but bellow are some tips:
1. Winning the daily lottery (it`ll increase by time i reached 500 and vary between 50 and 100.
2. Make a visit to your friends everyday and on every new visit to your friends in new day you get 20 coins each (doesn’t count if you visit those pets in cafe shop)
3. Feeding your pet and other pets (aside from money you’ll gain paw points)
4. Brushing your pet and other pets (try to find smelly pets with flies all over them – make you earn more)
5. Try to only buy cheap food such as apple and pear (5 coins) because it doesn’t really make a difference what you feed your pet.
6. Buy the cheapest mystery box item (50 coins) the chances are you can get item that you can sell for 66 coins and it will make you gain that 10,000 spender trophy easily.
7. Go walk your pet and shake those trees sometimes you can collect those fallen coins.
8. Have lots and lots of friends (because each visit to each friend each day will earn you 20 coins and if you have more friends the map will expand and you will have more trees to shake) – so invite your friends to play pet society!
9. If you are willing to spend money then go to the bank – buy those coins there (sometimes you can fill out free survey and you’ll get coins too by participating in a survey)
10. Do the race at the stadium each time you win you’ll gain 30 coins and there are 10 chances in a day.
11. Play with your pets – try to collect all those trophies (playing ball, skipping rope, etc.)
12. Try your chances in the stadium by betting (although I do not recommend this, but when you decide to do this the way is to bet 5 then increase your bet to 10 then increase it again and so on… so when you hit “win” it will make sure you cover all those bets you lost)
13. For those desperate – to go get cheat codes hahaha but this way you most likely get ban by petsociety and other reason not to do this you might get bored and doesn’t enjoy the fun since you already had all the money in the world =)
hope this help – enjoy playing
source: pet society forum.